Black Sesame Noodles with Grilled Squid RECIPE
Extremely easy recipe, that is tasty and definitely a healthier option.
1 hr 30 mins
- 90g Black Sesame Noodles
- 1 whole medium squid – clean and wash
- 4 tbsp Soba Sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Roasted seaweed strips
- Spring onions – chopped
- 1 satay stick
Marinate for squid:
- Salt and pepper
- Pat dry the squid with paper towels. Marinate with salt and pepper and set aside for at least an hour.
- Thread the squid through the satay stick after patting it dry.
- In a heated and oiled pan, grill the squid for about 2 minutes on each side, or till cooked.
- In a bowl, add in soba sauce and sesame oil. Mix well.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add in one serving of noodles, using a pair of chopsticks to separate the noodle strands.
Cook for 50 seconds, remove and strain off any excess water.
- Toss black sesame noodles in prepared soba sauce. Serve with sliced squid. Garnish with spring onions and roasted seaweed.