Green Chili Batang Fish
Recipe by Karen Nah
This fabulously punchy classic Thai chili sauce excites the palate with explosive flavours. It is sweet, tangy, savoury and spicy all at once. Bright and fresh, it is meant to complement grilled or steamed seafood.
- 2-4 tablespoon of Thai Green Chili
- 400-600g Batang Fish or any fresh produced fish
- 2-4 lemon slices
- 4-6 slices of red chili
- Wash and pat dry Batang Fish.
- Place lemon slices and chili on fish, steam 7-10mins.
- Remove lemon slices and chili, scoop thai green chili on fish.
- Ready to serve.