Laksa La Mian
Laksa, with its spicy, fragrant coconut-milk gravy, is a firm local favourite in Singapore. Served with choice noodles, fish cake, taupok and prawns, this rich savoury-spicy noodle dish makes a delightful treat.
- 1 box of Family Recipe Noodles in Laksa Soup
- 1 hard boil egg
- 6pcs of medium prawns
- 2 tau pok (beancurd skin)
- 1 fish cake, sliced
- Sambal chili (optional)
- Laksa leaf (optional)
- Cook 1 serving of noodle in a pot of 450ml boiling water for 50 seconds. Remove and cook the 2nd Place noodles in 2 serving bowls.
- Bring 700ml water to boil.
- Add 2 packets of laksa and coconut powder, stir well.
- Cook prawns, tau pok, fish cake in the laksa soup.
- Pour laksa soup into bowl of noodles. Add sambal chili for extra heat. Laksa leaf as garnish. Ready to serve.