Open-faced Curry Chicken Grilled Sandwich
Recipe by Karen Nah
Using Nyonya Curry Powder
An easy, tasty brunch of open-faced grilled sandwich. A marry of curry and cheese, creates an explosion of taste in your mouth.
Serves 2 Sandwiches
- 2-3 chicken drums (shredded) – Refer to Stir Fry Curry Chicken recipes
- 2 slices of white sandwich bread, toasted
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Handful of microgreens – optional
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Place shredded chicken on toast, spread the curry sauce on the chicken.
- Sprinkle parmesan on top of the shredded chicken.
- Grill till parmesan cheese melted, abut 5 mins.
- Garnish with microgreens. Ready to serve.