Chili Crab La Mian
Chilli Crab is one of Singapore’s most iconic dishes and a truly memorable culinary experience. It is sweet, tangy, spicy and savoury all at the same time.
- 1 box of Family Recipe Noodles in Chili Crab Sauce
- 100g crab meat
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 stalk coriander leaf as garnish
- Cook 1 serving of noodle in a pot of 450ml boiling water for 50 seconds. Remove and cook the 2nd Place noodles in 2 serving plates.
- In another pot, pour 2 packet of chili crab sauce, add 100ml water. Bring to slight simmer.
- Add 100g of crab meat, beaten eggs. Stir gently.
- Add chili crab sauce into noodles and mixed well. Ready to serve.