Prawn La Mian Soup
Recipe by Karen Nah
A convenient meal prepared in less than 15 mins. The prawn soup is made from not one but two types of wild caught shrimp. It boasts a clean, sharp and shrimp-y flavour.
- In a pot of 450ml boiling water, blanched beansprout and kangkong. Set aside.
- In the same pot, cook 1 serving of La Mian (refer to pack for timing) Remove and strain.
- Using another pot, boil 300ml water, add in 50g prawn mee paste.
- Meantime, you can cook your ingredients like prawns and fish cakes in the prawn mee soup to further enhance the sweetness.
- Pour prawn mee soup into your cooked La Mian. Serve immediately.
You can use any types of noodles, otherwise we recommend La Mian or Japanese Ramen.