- 12g Nyonya Curry Powder
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into 1 1/2″ florets
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp maple syrup / honey
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (more for a cheesier flavour)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 204°C/400°F. Line a baking sheet with nonstick parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients except cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine thoroughly. Add cauliflower and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread cauliflower evenly on baking sheet. Roast for 40 minutes, turning halfway through, or until cauliflower is tender with dark golden brown edges.
- Cauliflower will keep tightly sealed in the refrigerator up to 4 days. To reheat, add to a 204°C/400°F oven for 5 minutes, or until warmed through and slightly crispy. Enjoy!