- 50g Handpicked Prawn Mee Paste
- 400ml water
- 180g yellow noodles
- 120g thick vermicelli
- 5-7 medium prawns
- 1 piece of squid, cut into rings
- 200g pork belly, cooked and sliced
- 1-2 piece pork ribs (soft bone)
- 400g lala clams
- 5 stalks spring onions, cut into 2inch length
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 calamansi lime
- Fish sauce to taste
- Cooking oil
- In a pot, blanch pork ribs and pork belly for 5 min, discard the water. Wash ribs and pork belly over running water to remove impurities. Set aside.
- Add 50g of Handpicked Prawn Mee Paste into a pot of 400ml of boiling water. Stir to dissolve.
- Add in pork ribs and pork belly into the prawn broth, cover and let boil.
- When the prawn broth is boiling, blanched prawns, squid and lala in the broth until cooked. Remove and set aside. When the pork belly is cooked, remove to let cool. Then slice and set aside. (Leaving only the pork ribs in the broth to continue to simmer.)
- Quick-blanch yellow noodles with hot water, rinse with tap water, drain and set aside.
- In a heated wok, add some oil and fry the garlic till golden brown, add the garlic into the simmering prawn broth.
- In the same wok, fry the eggs till slightly brown and fragrant. (There should be enough oil for it to bubble in the wok.)
- Add yellow noodles and thick vermicelli into the egg and fry together. Breaking the eggs at the same time.
- Remove the pork ribs from the prawn broth, add the broth into the wok of noodles. Cover the wok for about 2 min.
- Remove cover, add fish sauce to taste, add in prawns, squid, pork belly and spring onions. Mix well and serve.