Wolf Berry Noodles with Spinach Soup
All you need is just 30 minutes to have a sumptuous homecooked meal.
- 90g Wolf Berry Noodles
- 1 bunch Chinese spinach
- 2-3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 handful wolfberries
- 1 handful dried anchovies
- 3 soup bowls of water
- light soy sauce
- white pepper
Place dried anchovies in a saucepan with the water and bring to a boil for 10-15 minutes.
Remove the spinach leaves from the stems, and rinse leaves well. Do not include the thick stems.
Remove dried anchovies from the broth when done.
- Add wolfberries & garlic into the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add spinach leaves and bring the broth to a boil again. Do not over boil the vegetables or they will turn yellowish.Season with white pepper and light soy sauce to taste.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add in one serving of noodles, using a pair of chopsticks to separate the noodle strands. Cook for 50 seconds, remove and strain off any excess water.
- Place noodles in a bowl, add in the hot broth. Serve immediately.